The comings and goings of Jeff, Lauren, Ellen and Brenna!
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Ellen Watches Bug Rattle
Yesterday was a big day in the Bolton household - we learned how to record a video on our camera AND we learned how to upload it onto YouTube, so now we'll be able to post videos on our blog!
In this video, Ellen is laying on my legs while I dangle a bug rattle
over her. Now that she is beginning to control her hands she loves to
scruntch her shirt in her hands and put it in her mouth.
Awesome! Love it! What video camera do you have ... the quality is amazing. Alex keeps telling me we need a new one and I say no but now seeing your video I think we do! :o)
Awesome! Love it! What video camera do you have ... the quality is amazing. Alex keeps telling me we need a new one and I say no but now seeing your video I think we do! :o)
ReplyDeleteIt was taken with our Nikon D3100 DSLR.
Delete