The comings and goings of Jeff, Lauren, Ellen and Brenna!
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Wintery Saturday
Happy 2013! Although we have been back from Ohio for two and a half weeks, I have failed to post any pictures of our time there... but I will. The past couple of weeks have been spent mainly indoors due to the cold and snowy weather. It has snowed almost every day for the past week, and of course, that means choas in this part of the world. Luckily, though, today it rose above freezing and the snow began to melt, so we drove over to Attingham Park for a walk this afternoon.
Daddy and Ellen, who is wearing her "oaknut" (acorn) hat from her grandma
So happy one minute...
...and the next, she got very upset when I took her out of the stroller for a picture with me (of course)...I think she was hungry and Mommy = food.
I couldn't help myself this morning when Ellen was spinning around in her crib wearing only her nappy.
Ellen is pointing at her lovely clothes hanging in the closet...these have become very interesting this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment