Scan at 14.5 weeks
I'm pregnant again! Most family and friends already know this, and I
would have liked to have had written a blog about it before our trip to
Ohio in September, but I didn't get it done. I had a scan at the end of
August believing I was 12 weeks pregnant, but I was, in fact, only just
over 9. So, I had a second scan on Friday at 14 weeks to determine my
due date. Well, I'm due March 29th! As of yesterday, I'm 15 weeks
along. Now that I'm past the 12 week mark, I'm feeling pretty good. A few days before we left for Ohio I suddenly felt less tired, had more of an appetite and felt less sick at the thought of food than at the beginning of my pregnancy. We found out I was pregnant on August 11th after a few weeks of not feeling myself and being VERY tired. I was so relieved to know why I was feeling the way I had been feeling. Despite my fear of feeling like I'm not going to be able to take care of a baby and a two-year-old, we are very excited to have another baby. The Lord has already blessed us with an amazing, beautiful daughter; we look forward to meeting our next child and seeing what the Lord has in store for our family.
Scan at 9 weeks


No comments:
Post a Comment