Believe it or not, I'm 32 weeks pregnant! Baby Girl is already different from Ellen. I noticed early on how much more she moves and kicks then Ellen did; I love feeling her little movements. However, she doesn't tend to respond to music the way that Ellen did. She's also a big baby. I started receiving comments about my bump and questions about how far along I was around 22-24 weeks. During my whole pregnancy with Ellen, I was only asked twice about being pregnant. At my midwife appointment a week and a half ago, my bump measured large, so I was scheduled for a scan last Monday. At the scan, her head and legs measured just above the 50th percentile, but her tummy was above 95%! She also weighed approximately 4lbs, 14oz... and I still have 2 months and lots of growing to go! Due to her size I went for a glucose tolerance test on Tuesday morning, but thankfully my blood results have come back completely normal, ruling out gestational diabetes. So, she's just going to be a bigger baby, taking after her daddy, who was 10lbs, 1oz. when he was born. I'm hopeful that her weight will help induce labor this time and aid in delivery... hey, I can always hope!
Ellen was showing off her tummy like Mommy. We couldn't persuade her to stand next to me and stick out her tummy... would have been a cute picture.
Kissy with Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment