Saturday, January 17, 2015

Brenna is 10 Months Old

Brenna turned 10 months old a couple of days ago.  It's hard to believe that she'll be one year old in just a couple of months, but watching her it's no surprise.  Brenna is on the verge of crawling... but prefers to walk!  For the past few weeks we've been walking her any chance she can get.  (I'll try to write a separate blog about this soon.)  The look on her face when she is walking around is priceless. She is so proud of herself and so happy to be discovering her surroundings.  A third tooth has made its appearance and a fourth will break through any day now.

Brenna babbles loads and loves to say "whoa whoa...." when she's excited to see something.  She's been saying "mum mum" for a couple months, referring to me (I think), but usually only when she wants fed.  She's also starting to make animal sounds, like mooing and baa-ing, and enjoys playing with our noisy Little People Barn and animals for longer than 2 minutes!

Take a look at her three teeth! You can also just make out the fourth just below the gums.


The scene I walked in on when I came home from work today.  By the way, Jeff does amazingly well with the girls the evenings and Saturday mornings I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment