Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Two Cheeky Girls

I know I have so many pictures and blogs to catch up on, but tonight, it's simply about our two cheeky, wonderful, gorgeous girls: one who started preschool last week and one who turned 18-months old today.
Ellen began the Autumn Term of preschool last Wednesday.  She is so happy to have the same teachers she had Spring Term, Lisa and Kerry, but they're in the "Red Room", rather than the "Rainbow Room" this year.  At preschool (nursery), Ellen enjoys playing with her friends (especially the boys, it seems), learning how to write and playing with the "technology" toys in the classroom.  She also really likes taking her Peppa lunchbox to school and having her lunch with the other children on Wednesdays when she's at school for 5 hours.  We cannot believe that Ellen will be in real school wearing a real uniform a year from now, though we aren't sure whether she'll be attending the existing Lawley Primary School (which is well-liked) or the new Lawley Primary Academy.  What a big girl she's becoming!

Brenna LOVES posing for pictures and saying "cheeeeese" with a huge smile on her face, but in this picture she was clapping or dancing... I can't remember.


 
Just one I took of Ellen this morning.  She really likes this cupcake shirt from her great grandma.


 Brenna then wanted to take pictures on the camera, but I wouldn't let her.  This is our adorable daughter having a full-out tantrum. 
 When she gets frustrated, she ruffles her hair... kind of funny ;o) 

Later this afternoon, I took a few pictures of the girls playing outside.  Here's our big 18-month old!  Brenna is such a cheeky little girl... and we love it!  She definitely keeps me on my toes and makes us laugh.  She learns a few new words a week, and Ellen gets such a kick out of Brenna's speaking. Ellen will squeal, "Brenna's just said shoe!", for example.

Here is a translation of a few intelligible words:
"Sara" = princess
"Ola" = Olaf
"Anna" = Elsa and Anna
"Si" = sit down
"Doch" = book (she cannot pronounce B's yet)
"I-en" = Ellen
"Dunny" = Bunny, as in her bunny
 She says loads more words, the newest being "owie", "eye" and "sock".
 Sister hug!
 The girls playing choo-choo train (the grass was too wet to play on).
 Another hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment