Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Farm on Wheels

A lot has happened in the past month, including Mom's two-week visit, Brenna's 2nd birthday, Easter and Ellen and my birthdays; however, I'll start with our visit today to the Farm on Wheels organised by our neighborhood management team.  A trailer pulled up carrying a donkey, three rabbits, 2 lambs, the most gorgeous grey hen and her four fluffy chicks and Sandy the rat.

Up close with the rabbits

 Petting one of the sweet chicks
 I love Brenna's excitement in this picture.
 Mommy Hen and her babies.
 The girls got to feed the hen and chicks.

 Brenna loved feeding the lamb. Ellen chose not to... no surprise.
 
 Brenna confidently petted the lamb and, after a little persuasion, Ellen did, too.
 Both girls were happy to pet Sandy the rat.
 Sandy had a little climb on both girls!


 We played on the nearby playground until I deemed it too cold to continue playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment