"O-H-I-O!", the girls shouted as they excitedly skipped around the baggage claim area at the Columbus airport yesterday afternoon. Our trip "across the pond" was quite easy considering we were travelling with a 4- and 2-year-old, but we were all VERY happy when we landed in Columbus. Ellen ran up to the security gate at the airport where Mom and Norm were waiting; Brenna followed close behind. There were long-awaited hugs and kissies for Gramma and Palon. Dad and Barry met us in the baggage claim, and then we went to Champps for supper with two very tired girls. It was wonderful to step outside and finally feel some HEAT!
Today we spent the day playing and organizing. While Mom and I went to the mall to exchange some clothes I had ordered online, the girls enjoyed played in the paddling pool.
Fun in the paddling pool
Brenna plays with the princess clip-clop horses with Gramma
No comments:
Post a Comment