Having not seen them in over a year, we thought it was time to invite David and Sharon Palmer down to our house. After they arrived on Saturday, we ate lunch in town, had a walk around, and then went back to our place for raclette. Sunday morning, I made (American-style) pancakes for breakfast before going to church. They stayed until the afternoon... and finishing off my salted caramel brownies! I'd love to say that they are the same ol' Palmers: Sharon being her sweet, fun self (which she still is) and David taking any chance to tease me (which he still does), but David has changed ever-so slightly, not that you'd notice at first since he still only wears black. As you can see, we managed to get a picture of him and Sharon AND there's even a slight grin on his face. I even caught him humming a wee tune every now and then! Of course I'm just teasing him back in love, because I know he'll be reading this blog, since he likes to keep up-to-date with my baby bump and recipe of the week.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Palmers Visit
Having not seen them in over a year, we thought it was time to invite David and Sharon Palmer down to our house. After they arrived on Saturday, we ate lunch in town, had a walk around, and then went back to our place for raclette. Sunday morning, I made (American-style) pancakes for breakfast before going to church. They stayed until the afternoon... and finishing off my salted caramel brownies! I'd love to say that they are the same ol' Palmers: Sharon being her sweet, fun self (which she still is) and David taking any chance to tease me (which he still does), but David has changed ever-so slightly, not that you'd notice at first since he still only wears black. As you can see, we managed to get a picture of him and Sharon AND there's even a slight grin on his face. I even caught him humming a wee tune every now and then! Of course I'm just teasing him back in love, because I know he'll be reading this blog, since he likes to keep up-to-date with my baby bump and recipe of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment