A picture of my (non-existent) bump has been requested. Honestly, I just look like I've put on a lot of weight, so no real bump is visible. I plan to post bump pictures on the 1st and 16th of every month, so hopefully I'll start to look like I'm actually pregnant in the next month or so. It's still early days, but I would like to look more pregnant so that people I meet aren't so surprised when I tell them that I'm pregnant if it comes up in conversation.My grandpa, Avery Dean Marshall, passed away at the age of 96 two days ago. My wish for YEARS was to make him a great-grandfather. Even though BeeBee hasn't been born yet, my grandpa did know that I am expecting, and since we like to think of ourselves as parents already, that makes my grandpa a great-grandfather. Grandpa said to me on the phone when I told him I was pregnant at the beginning of September, which is the last time I spoke with him, that if BeeBee is a boy, I'd have to name him after him. Grandpa was very pleased to hear of my pregnancy and that's the treasure I'll hold onto.
No comments:
Post a Comment