Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 38 Bump

It's the month we've been waiting for... March! I've always loved this time of year, getting through the winter months and looking forward to Spring, warmth and more sunshine. I've never loved getting to March more than I have this year - Lord willing, we will officially become parents this month!

I had a 38-week appointment with the midwife this morning, but not my usual midwife for some reason. BeeBee is fine and is now 4/5th engaged... I believe it, too! Yesterday I came down with a tummy bug, so obviously BeeBee's safety concerned me. Today, though still tired, I'm feeling her move more and I'm feeling increasingly better, too. Not something I need so close to my due date.

The hospital bags are almost packed - okay, the things are mostly laid out on the guest bed - and BeeBee's room is slowly coming together. Jeff and I hung the embroidery hoops over the crib on Saturday and did a few other things with the room. I can't believe my mom arrives next week, either! Also, the ladies at the mum's Bible study I attend on Friday mornings are planning a baby shower for me for the morning of the 16th. They haven't ever attended a baby shower before, so they're quite excited to plan and participate in this "American tradition".

No comments:

Post a Comment