Now it's just a matter of being patient (not a strong virtue of mine) and waiting until BeeBee makes her arrival. I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Week 40 Bump
This picture of my bump was taken last Saturday, but I'm sure it hasn't changed much since then. At the midwife appointment on Monday, the midwife said that my bump measured 1cm less than the week before due to BeeBee being further engaged. I also feel that my bump has dropped and is rounder and harder (finally, a hard stomach!) than it ever has been.
After a few finishing touches, BeeBee's room is mostly finished. My mom brought a white dresser runner from home that was mine when I was growing up; I think it's special that I get to use it in BeeBee's room, too. (Unfortunately, it's barely visible in this picture.)

The crib bumper from Pottery Barn Kids is decorated with birds and owls... I absolutely love it. In fact, when I was putting it on the crib a couple of weeks ago, I got all choked up... yeah, must be the pregnancy hormones. I found coordinating fabric in town and stretched it across 5 embroidery hoops and covered 3 boxes with it.
Now it's just a matter of being patient (not a strong virtue of mine) and waiting until BeeBee makes her arrival. I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow.
Now it's just a matter of being patient (not a strong virtue of mine) and waiting until BeeBee makes her arrival. I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love what you did with the embroidery hoops! I'm having lots of fun keeping up with your life and your adventures through your blog. I hope Beebee arrives soon, as I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! *hugs*
ReplyDelete-Kristen (sillyface)