Here's a video clip I took last week of Ellen (who else?) sitting up, gnawing her new books.
Monday, October 15, 2012
Sitting up
There isn't too much to report in the Bolton household recently. Jeff is away today and tomorrow for training. Ellen and I just returned from a walk and of course we got caught in the rain at almost the furthest point from home. I'm afraid that's how it's going to be from now through... well...that's just the way it is here. However, last night I felt what I believe to be a little tooth in Ellen's mouth. I've only been able to see it once since she doesn't let me pull down her bottom lip. So that's quite exciting.
Here's a video clip I took last week of Ellen (who else?) sitting up, gnawing her new books.
Here's a video clip I took last week of Ellen (who else?) sitting up, gnawing her new books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment